GUEST BOOK ~
WHAT'S NEW ~
- Government - An analysis of "government" - the collective myth bigger than any other. The inherent absurdities and contradictions in the concept of "government", and the dangers of perpetuating these deceptions.
- That Which is Seen, and That Which is Not Seen - Demonstrates the evils of "taxes" and various other forms of value-destruction, most of which are not seen. Gives examples of how bureaucrats dupe the ignorant.
- The Law - Describes how "law" is perverted in attempts to "legalise" plunder and oppression - and demonstrates the inevitable consequences of such acts. These evils will continue to occur, so long as most people falsely believe that "the law" (so called) is whatever "government" bureaucrats say it is, and they continue to "uphold" these pretended "laws".
Henry David Thoreau:
- On the Duty of Civil Disobedience - Comments on "government"; elegant ideas for peaceful revolution; and accounts of his experiences with "government" thugs.
- Natural Law - Discusses the common sense laws of respect and honesty towards others and their property, as the only means for peace, happiness and prosperity. Contrasts this with the evils of "legislators" of "governments".
- Trial By Jury - Describes the real purpose of trial by jury, the rights and duties of jurors, and the legitimate procedures that must be adhered to. All jurors, and potential jurors, must read this!
- Vices Are Not Crimes - Demonstrates why no one can legitimately be punished or physically interfered with, nor should they be, for a vice - an act by which someone harms him/herself.
- No Treason: The Constitution of No Authority - Thoroughly demonstrates that "Constitutions" were not legitimately executed as contracts. The "Presidents", "Prime-Ministers", "Officers", etc. masquerading as "Governments", are all liars, impostors, and parasites, perpetuating a giant fraud, and preying on the ignorance and fear of the masses!
- Politics and the English Language
- The need to take a conscious approach to language, to prevent its decay. The deceptive use of language by politicians and bureaucrats.
E. C. Riegel:
- Private Enterprise Money
- To truly understand money, you must read this book! Details an advanced money system, which empowers each individual to assert his/her sovereignty through his/her inherent money power. Takes the money power away from "government" bureaucrats, to prevent war and inflation!
- Common Sense
- Paine's views on the legitimate intentions and purposes of "government". An analysis of the English "Monarchy". This essay became the major cause of American Independence in 1776.
GUEST BOOK ~
WHAT'S NEW ~
Common Law Copyright David T. Freeman, 1997. All Rights Reserved.
Downloaded from the Personal Empowerment Resources Web-Site: http://www.mind-trek.com/